Your 2020 tax statements are now available through Hatch.
Taxes are an inevitable part of your obligations as a law-abiding resident of New Zealand. Getting your tax right is your responsibility, but it’s our job to give you the Hatch information you need to help figure out what you need to pay.
We’ve provided some general info about paying tax on your overseas investments:
- Our tax blog
- What you should know about your US and NZ tax obligations
- Do I need to pay tax on my dividends?
- Do I need to pay tax when I sell my shares?
You’ll also find your Tax Statements in your Hatch account with the numbers and transactions you need to file your NZ tax return. We’ve also put together some FAQs to help make the process as smooth as possible.
- What do I need to do to with my Hatch income at tax time?
- What does investing for a profit mean?
- How we calculated the numbers in the transaction spreadsheets
Help from Hatch partners:
- Connect Hatch to Sharesight to get automated FIF reporting
- If you use Hnry, you can also get FIF reporting as part of their tax services