We know the best way to learn about shares is by investing in them. We also know that a lot of Hatch investors are having breakfast/dinner/Sunday meetings with the family to discuss their share portfolios.
We're working as quickly as possible to launch kids portfolios, so your children can be the first generation to grow up in New Zealand owning a slice of the brands they know and love.
If you aren't the parent or legal guardian of a minor, and want to introduce them to the joys of putting money to work, compounding returns, and fundamental financial skills, you'll just need to complete one extra step before you can open an account on their behalf.
Pre-register for kids accounts
The fastest way to get access to kids portfolios is to join our waitlist. You'll be among the first to know when they launch and your child may even be one of the youngest people in NZ to call themselves an international share market investor!
Opening Kids Accounts
- Does Hatch have Kids Accounts or portfolios?
- Who can open a Kids Account?
- How do you open a Kids Account?
- How many Kids Accounts can I create?
- Can I move money/shares from my account to my Kids Account?
- How do I create a Kids Account if I don't have a New Zealand birth certificate or guardianship order?
Using a Kids Account
- Who will manage my Kids Accounts?
- Who can deposit money into a Kids Account?
- How do I withdraw money from my Kids Accounts?
- Can children get $10 NZD top-ups for referrals?
- What will happen to my Kids Accounts when my child turns 18?