You can create a Kids Account for every child you are the parent or legal guardian for. Soon, we’ll be removing that restriction so the grandparents, aunties, uncles and everyone who loves your child can also create an account for them.
In the meantime, they can all deposit money into the accounts you’ve set up for your kids and play an active role in their financial future.
Opening Kids Accounts
- Does Hatch have Kids Accounts or portfolios?
- Who can open a Kids Account?
- How do you open a Kids Account?
- Can I move money/shares from my account to my Kids Account?
- How do I create a Kids Account if I don't have a New Zealand birth certificate or guardianship order?
Using a Kids Account
- Who will manage my Kids Accounts?
- Who can deposit money into a Kids Account?
- How do I withdraw money from my Kids Accounts?
- Can children get $10 NZD top-ups for referrals?
- What will happen to my Kids Accounts when my child turns 18?