Kids have the benefit of a lot of years, which means that compounding returns really kick in. Why does that matter? Well, it means small amounts really can add up.
How to share your child’s unique referral code:
- Sign into Hatch
- Switch to manage their account from the purple dropdown menu at the top right of the screen
- Browse to their referral page from the same drop down menu
- Copy their unique referral code and share it wherever you like! By email, text, Facebook, Twitter... Wherever!
Every time someone signs up and makes an initial deposit of $100 NZD or more, your child (and the person who signed up) will get a $10 NZD top-up on Hatch. Not only is that a nice boost to your child’s investing portfolio, it means more family and friends sharing in the benefits of learning, and putting their money to work. Win win.
Note: While children can share their referral codes far and wide, only adults can redeem them. When a friend signs up using a referral code, they have to make an initial deposit of $100 NZD or more into their own account to claim a top-up. They can't claim the top-up by depositing into a Kids Account.
Opening Kids Accounts
- Does Hatch have Kids Accounts or portfolios?
- Who can open a Kids Account?
- How do you open a Kids Account?
- How many Kids Accounts can I create?
- Can I move money/shares from my account to my Kids Account?
- How do I create a Kids Account if I don't have a New Zealand birth certificate or guardianship order?
Using a Kids Account
- Who will manage my Kids Accounts?
- Who can deposit money into a Kids Account?
- How do I withdraw money from my Kids Accounts?
- What will happen to my Kids Accounts when my child turns 18?