The general rules that DriveWealth use to assess what shares to offer are:
- The company or ETF is listed on the NYSE or Nasdaq
- Share price must be above $1 USD
- For companies, the market capitalisation should be greater than $1 billion USD
- If market capitalisation is below $1 billion USD, we may be able to request the company if the 3 month average daily dollar volume is greater than $0.5 million (this can be found within the 'Statistics' tab within a company or ETF profile on Yahoo Finance).
- For ETFs, the net assets should be greater than $300 million USD
- Leveraged funds aren’t offered by default and requests to add them will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
For a request to go through to our broker, the above criteria must be met. If you have a company or ETF that doesn't meet the criteria, keep an eye on them as they may in the future!
For any company or ETF requests, read our "Can I request a company or ETF be added to Hatch?" article for intstructions.