The general rules that DriveWealth use to assess what shares to offer are:
- The company or ETF list listed on the NYSE or Nasdaq
- Share price needs to be above $1 USD
- For companies, the market capitalisations should be greater than $1 billion USD
- For ETFs, the net assets should be greater than $300 million USD
- Leveraged funds aren’t offered by default and requests to add them will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
DriveWealth do sometimes make exceptions to their criteria, so just reach out to our friendly team at email@example.com and we may be able to send a request through to our broker!