All Collections
Using Hatch
How do I give feedback about Hatch?
How do I give feedback about Hatch?

We're keen to hear any feedback, good or bad!

Support avatar
Written by Support
Updated over a week ago

We're keen to hear any feedback, good or bad! Email us at with your questions, requests, complaints or your investing experiences.

How do I make a complaint?

We want you to always have a positive experience with Hatch, but sometimes things can go awry. When something we do doesn’t hit the mark, we’d like to know about it so we can address it. If you’d like to submit a complaint about Hatch or the service you’ve received, email us at and we’ll make sure the right people at Hatch receive your message and get in touch.

What if I'm unhappy with how Hatch resolves my complaint?

Hatch Invest NZ Limited is a member of the Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL) - A Financial Ombudsman Service dispute resolution scheme. If we’re unable to resolve your complaint and meet your expectations (or we take too long), you may be able to refer it to FSCL. This service is available at no cost to you and you can contact them by emailing or calling 0800 347 257. You can also complain to the Financial Markets Authority (FMA).

When you invest with Hatch, you get an individual brokerage account with DriveWealth, LLC. DriveWealth is a US company, and they're regulated by a separate US based organisation, FINRA. If we receive a complaint about anything relating to DriveWealth’s services, we'll usually act as the ‘go between’ to help facilitate a resolution. If DriveWealth is unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, it may be referred to the FINRA disputes resolution scheme, or addressed by an exchange that DriveWealth is a member of (e.g. the Nasdaq or NYSE). Any award of compensation relating to complaints about DriveWealth's services would be payable by DriveWealth.

Did this answer your question?