Yes. You can open a Hatch account if you’re a New Zealand tax resident, living in New Zealand. You'll need a NZ Driver's licence or Passport to verify your identity, but we're expanding our criteria all the time. Get in touch if you don't think you meet our current requirements, and we'll let you know as soon as you can.

Did this answer your question?